Awards Season 2021: Independent Spirit Awards Predictions

Tonight, the 36th Independent Spirit Awards are happening and I am proud that I got to cast my vote for these awards. However, my winners will not necessarily be everyone’s picks so it is time for me to be subjective and predict who I think will win each award.

Best Feature: Nomadland
Best Director: Chlo̩ Zhao РNomadland
Best Male Lead: Riz Ahmed – Sound of Metal
Best Female Lead: Carey Mulligan – Promising Young Woman
Best Supporting Male: Paul Raci – Sound of Metal
Best Supporting Female – Youn Yuh-jung – Minari
Best First Feature: Darius Marder – Sound of Metal
Best First Screenplay: Andy Siara – Palm Springs
Best Screenplay: Emerald Fennell – Promising Young Woman
Best Documentary Feature: Time
Best Cinematography: Nomadland
Best Editing: The Invisible Man
Best International Film: Quo Vadis, Aida?
John Cassavetes Award: Saint Frances

The post Awards Season 2021: Independent Spirit Awards Predictions appeared first on Film For Thought.

Post a Comment

0 Comments