Short Film Showcase: Week Five (Top Five Sundance)

This is going to be a special edition of Short Film Showcase, in which I will be counting down my top five films that premiered at Sundance 2021. There were some amazing shorts, and I have already given reviews of them, so this will just be a list with links to each film available to refer back to.

Without further ado, here are my top five short films at the Sundance Film Festival.

5. Like the Ones I Used to Know
4. Bambirak
3. Doublespeak
2. A Concerto is a Conversation
1. The Criminals

If you saw any of these short films, I’d love to know your thoughts or what your favourite short film from Sundance was. I have loved sharing these shorts with everyone and giving them a chance to reach a bigger audience.

The post Short Film Showcase: Week Five (Top Five Sundance) appeared first on Film For Thought.

Post a Comment

0 Comments